D.O.B.: 27/01/2000
      Time: 23:06
      Place: Jaynagar, Majilpur, West Bengal
      Thank you so much in advance.

• #135945 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello S,

I am attempting to say something on your immediate past on relationships.

I am seeing 2022 first quarter having a ‘stumble’ or disappointment which slowed your life quite much in 2022. There was much opposition or enemy action too; and yes, a  feeling of getting cornered/frustrated.

But yes, I see a relationship in 2022 very strong in the “mind” majorly; it being a period of slow realisation.

Feedbacks pls.

RishiRahul

• #136301 Reply
        S

Thank you so much for replying. That is mostly true. Could you tell me more about the possible career options most suitable for me? I am pursuing CA and will appear for Nov 2023 Inter exams.

• #136328 Reply
          RishiRahul

Hello S,

The short predictions of the past are mostly true, as palmistry etc was not used. Real accuracy is only possible with the collective help of astrology, numerology and Palmistry, which is paid.

Your 9th lord Venus, in your Narayan Lagna from 2022 signifies that you are actually seeking enlightenment or spiritual understanding, while you need to progress materially too.And transit Sani is traversing on your atmakaraka (bold/aggressive nature in the process of getting subdued).

Too many questions turning in your head etc in short….

RishiRahul

http://www.rishirahul.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Career, Marriage predictions
Your information: