Gemstone for career & success in life

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Guest3010

10(DD).12(MM).1999(YYYY) ; 1:50 AM ; Shamli-UP

• #125963 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Virgo and Rashi or Moon sign is Sagittarius. 10th house which is the house of career, profession, fame, recognition is ruled by Mercury as Gemini sign is there. You can wear Emerald in Silver on your right hand little finger on Wednesday morning for gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126333 Reply
      Guest3010

Sir can I wear ruby also along with emerald or should wear either of the two ?

• #126363 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ruby is not needed despite your Sun mahadasha is going on. You should wear Emerald only. Also for Sun, you can offer Jal to Surya daily and recite mantra “OM Ghrini Surya Aditya Namaha”.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126364 Reply
      Guest3010

Sir I read Aditya hridya stotra 3 times and 21 names of Surya Bhagwan along with jal daily

• #126393 Reply
      Guest3010

Sir just one last query , it is told to me , I cannot get a govt job ,but I am preparing for it very sincerely, can you pls provide the remedy for the same.

• #126413 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun is powerless and it is most unlikely that you will get any good govt. job. Come through Paid consultation for a full evaluation of your horoscope.

• #129676 Reply
      Guest3010

Namaste Navneet Sir, Sir you have recommended me to wear emerald for career and gains , but sir my 10th house lord is sitting in his enemy house (3rd house ruled by mars) , sir should I wear it or not because I fear it might give -ve results
      Also sir , I have always been working so hard for my goals but I never got the desired results , seems luck never favours me 🙁 what could be the reason ?

• #129678 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Why it would give you negative results? On the contrary, as Mercury is in the enemy house, it is weak, wearing Emerald will only strengthen Mercury and the 10th house. Not to forget it is also your lagan lord. Stone of lagan should always be worn. Just buy a decent quality stone and were it in silver. Regarding your other question about you not getting the results that you should get in life or get delays. That is true and will always be there in this mahadasha. Things should be better after you enter the Moon mahadasha. For now you should worship Hanuman ji. Visit Hanuman temple every Tuesdays things will improve for you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #129679 Reply
      Guest3010

Thank you sir for your reply means a lot 😇

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Gemstone for career & success in life
Your information: