Health of child

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepika
      1. My daughter is born on 18 january 2024, time 7.11 am place dehradun, she is of 1.5 month now, she is diagnosed with hearing problem in left ear, doctor have suggested to test again after 6 months of her age, please tell me do she have such hearing/ear related problems or surgery in her charts? Will she have to bear this problem throughout her life?
    • #141349 Reply
      Deepika

Please reply

• #141527 Reply
      Deepika

Please someone answer my question

• #141542 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There might be some problems, purely based on inherent afflictions and placement of planets/grahas around Udaya Lagna or Ascendent, rendering some weakness to the birth-chart. So, it would help if you could kindly provide some background to help set the context.

Take care…

• #141543 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Background in the sense how the problem was discovered/diagnosed etc.

Take care…

• #141553 Reply
      Deepika

It was a general checkeup, doctor asked us to Do a number of tests like blood group test, eye checkup, thyroid test, hearing test. All gone well but this hearing test indicated hearin problem in left ear, we are asked to get her checked again after 6 months. Please let me know is there any war related problem or surgery related to it in her charts?

• #141578 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Quite frankly, I’m not aware of such general check-up for a new born and it is discouraged to analyze the birth-chart of a new born, unless there is a grave concern with regards to the little one’s health/life. Hence my ask earlier…

Anyways, assuming the birth-time is accurate,  there seems to be some afflictions with Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha being active and the little one seems to susceptible to Evil-Eye…

It would perhaps make sense to regularly monitor growth and development of the child on a regular basis.

Take care…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Health of child
Your information: