Heartbreaks galore

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Prerna

I am almost 27. My elder brother is married and my younger sister ( 6 years younger) is probably going to get engaged shortly.
      I am under a lot of family pressure to get married but I have not been able to find anyone I like that likes me too.

I am average looking and a bit geeky and conservative. I am not looking for a model either.

I checked my chart I have Ketu in navamsa Lagna and navamsa lagna lord Saturn is debilitated. Should I give up on looking for someone for marriage. The situation is a bit depressing. Everyone around me is engaged or married. And I’m still single. I have never been in a relationship and I have never been in love my whole life.

Any advice?

December 29 1991 6:29
      Mississauga. Canada

• #73091 Reply
      Prerna

06:29 am

• #73095 Reply
      TMR

Dear Prerna or Maya or any other name you have used on asking questions on this forum,

You will get married for sure before end 2019 and you will have good and healthy children though your marital happiness may not be very interesting. For full details come through Paid Consultation after reading Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Heartbreaks galore
Your information: