help with Serious Financial Crisis

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Buddy.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      avinash

Hi my dob :03-12-1990 TOB :07:45 AM POB : Raichur Karnataka i am facing serious financial issues from 2007 now i am married and had one son who is 16 months old i am facing serious financial crisis please predict when will this gets settle down if so from which year it gets started  and also planning for business  is this will be benefitable to me or not if so when will this come true  and also will i have my own house in my life kindly check and let me know Thanks in advance

• #142505 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you read my book given in my profile. You should get a detailed horoscope evaluation.

• #142506 Reply
        avinash

Ok Thanks can u please tell will this happen and when TIA……

• #142507 Reply
        avinash

Ok Thanks can u please tell will this happen and when TIA……

• #142511 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, 5th lord (of Purva-Punya) and 9th lord (Bhagya) from both Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and Chandra Lagna seem to be badly placed… not to mention other afflictions.

Given the situation, it would not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (not money minded ones) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it would help for you to consider offering special prayers, on a regular basis to Lord Ganesha and Shriman Narayana, with unwavering bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. Please learn/understand the benefits of Sankashta Ganapati Vratha and Shri SathyaNarayana Swamy Vratha. If it makes sense, try to participate in these Vrathas, to the best of your ability.

Take care…

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: help with Serious Financial Crisis
Your information: