How will be my future any good time return in this life

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      rahul

Birth details: 26/04/1997

place : navi mumbai vashi

time: 7:30pm

Want to know about my future very depressed life no job and facing issues to do any basic work.I’m also i debt will I be able to get job ? When will I marry or will stay  alone?

• #141054 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Assuming your birth-time is accurate, please be informed Moon/Chandra your 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. To make matters worse, he does not seem to have much of support on either side of flanks, making you a bit of timid and lonesome person with few friends and limited social life.

But then, you’ve been running Maha-Daasha of Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (warranting validation of the concept of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya), since later half of 2007 and lasting till 2027.  Incidentally, he is conjunct 9th and 12th lord Mercury/Budha, creating a good Dhana Yoga. But then, I’m forced to wonder if Moon/Chandra’s affliction has negated it.

That said, it would help if you were to provide some background information about yourself and your family (including background and relationship between your parents etc.). To me it looks like your parents might have had a detached relationship… that might have contributed to your current situation.

Take care…

• #141059 Reply
      Rahul

yes relation with father is not good but my father expired more than 1 year ago. While i’m in situation of lost with no support of anyone. And dont have any job to clear my financial condition.I live with my mother alone. 

• #141060 Reply
      Rahul

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Is there any way my condition will get better or have to live life with losses.I have less friends and relationship had earlier as well is not good .</p>
      What i should do to get out of this situation.

Thanks in advance.

• #141069 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra plays a significant role in the unfolding of Karma in one’s life. So, kindly share a little bit about yourself and your family – including origin, educational/financial background, skills/experience etc.

Take care…

• #141071 Reply
      Rahul

I did 12th only and started working in dad business stayed in navi mumbai was working in video editing and photo . But lost my path was not able to work anywhere as situation get worsen at work. Dad also passed more than a year ago. Currently not in good state in debt living alone with mother and had relationship in past that too is falling apart 

Please guide me what to job in which field i can get job i help people always but for me no help comes

I have relationship issues as well will anything be resolved i gained no money in all this years.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: How will be my future any good time return in this life
Your information: