Jobless for 1 year 2 months no confidence not able to see the road or any path.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Panu

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Details name: panu</p>
      Date of birth 01.01.1998

Time 12:30pm belgaum.

Job is gone due to recession and i’m not able to find any road cant see good in anything and i’m getting marriage pressure please enlighten me to find the road to find job was working in IT field

• #140942 Reply
      Panu

Lost job in dec 2022.

• #140946 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You are in the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha…

Just so you are aware, you are in the last phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Over the course of last couple of years, the transit and its effects were at its peak and hence your experiences. Things should ease-up as Saturn/Shani-dev transits over to Pisces.

On the sidelines, I’m inclined to think the cosmic powers have precipitated matters to create an opportunity for you to consider a change in job/line of work. And, it may not be a bad idea for you to consider toning down your anger/temper.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider chanting simple mantras to appease Saturn/Shani-dev.

Take care…

• #140948 Reply
      Buddy

Oh! By the way, I’m inclined to think… better times have started with the onset of Mars/Kuja Antara. So, please keep trying.

Take care…

• #140952 Reply
      Panu

Thankyou so much buddy grateful for your message .Will I be able to find someone who will help me grow  as a person or divine energy as I’m whole alone

• #140959 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You will be starting Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha from April 2025. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. But then, there is Neecha-Bhanga. So, you can rest assured better times are ahead…

Take care…

• #140970 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra plays a significant role in the unfolding of Karma in everybody’s life. Given that I/we do not have much of an insight into your personal/family background, we may not be able to help or guide you.

But then, a quick review of your birth-chart seems to indicate possibilities of working for the Government. If you’ve not already given a thought, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider doing so – as long as such an exercise will not distract you from your goals/aspirations.

Take care…

• #140973 Reply
      Panu

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi,</p>
      Thank you for the response and suggestion about government job but as we know government job is bit time investing as well age matters .

I’m getting marriage pressure as well as i lost confidence in getting a job for more than a year in IT field. I got no friends which can help me to grow or suggest something good that’s why it gets difficult to find any path to how start once over again.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Jobless for 1 year 2 months no confidence not able to see the road or any path.
Your information: