Jupiter Maraka

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rahul.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Gurus,

I have been told by many astrologers that Jupiter in my horoscope is extremely bad for my career and life. When my Jupiter dasha started , my business , job l gone for a toss. One of the consulted astrologer said , 16 years of Jupiter MD will be full of obstacles and trouble . Let me know if there is any remedy for all these doshas please.
      DOB 05 May 1981 TOB 15:25 place Thrissur, Kerala

• #46984 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Actually Jupiter is not bad for you. what has happened is that your Jupiter Mahadasha started in November 2016. This was the time when your Shani Dhaiyya started in January 2017. Saturn is the 6th lord hence malefic planet and leading to debt, losses and health issues. The Shani Dhaiyya will be there till Feb 2020. Therefore thereafter things will begin to improve. Saturn is 6th lord and also debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Doing Saturn remedies will certainly help you face challenges that you are facing now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #47307 Reply
      Rahul

Naveethji,

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis. My Rahu-Mars killed my Job in July 2016. Jupiter-Jupiter finished my business in March 2018. Ashtama shani as you said has started its evil design. I would be hitting 40 year mark by age by the time shani dhaiyya is getting over . Would you see anything good coming in my way after that as I am clueless what to do after going through trouble one after another like a Waves of sea which see no end from coming .

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Jupiter Maraka
Your information: