Longevity of my husband

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Niveditha R Dileep

I sir I have a severe fear about my husband’s lifespan when an astrologer told me that he will die in 2025.is that true.dont tease me.i am in a pathetic situation.his date of birth is 30/11/1990 ,1.30 pm and mine is 09/04/1994, 1.25 pm.do I have early widowhood.please reply me don’t criticize or ttease me please.

TMR

You have not given your place of births. That is also needed for horoscope evaluations.

Niveditha R Dileep

I sir I have a severe fear about my husband’s lifespan when an astrologer told me that he will die in 2025.is that true.dont tease me.i am in a pathetic situation.his date of birth is 30/11/1990 ,1.30 pm, Thiruvalla,Alappuzha ,kerala and mine is 09/04/1994, 1.25 pm.do mavelikkara,alappuzha,kerala.I have early widowhood.please reply me don’t criticize or ttease me please.

Niveditha R Dileep

Please reply me sir.

TMR

You have your marital house as the most potent one in your horoscope and there is no chance of your becoming a widow in your life time even in your old age. You can contact me for a full evaluation of both of your horoscopes after reading through my blog if you so wish.

Niveditha R Dileep

Sir .then u are saying that my husband
      don’t have any short life span issues.please reply sir and how can I contact you sir.

TMR

I have not said so. I have only told that you will never be a widow in your lifespan. I have not checked his horoscope.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Longevity of my husband’ is closed to new replies.