Marriage Top Urgent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Subodh

Hello Guruji,

I asked a question and still haven’t received any reply. Can you please tell me if there are any troubles in my marriage as my family is planning to get me married this month. I am already close to some other girl and can’t leave her. Can you please tell me if this arranged marriage of mine will happen. If so how will my married life be and I want to continue my relationship with the girl whom I like. So can I ? And how many kids will I have (how many boys and how many girls). Below are my details :

DOB : 21 Aug 1983
      Time : 6:40 am
      Place : Bihar UP

Thank you

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It always takes both horoscopes to check Horoscope matching. However from your horoscope, we can say that possibility of arrange marriage is more then love marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Subodh

Thanks Sir.
      Can you please also tell me how will be my married life and how long will I live

Subodh

Can someone please reply. Thank you

TMR

I had answered your question once sometime before as follows:

“While you have a very powerful personality, Career and Gains and will have a fat bank balance, your 4th, 6th and 7th houses are very weak which will bring you quite a lot of unhappiness in family life, serious physical ailments and a miserable married life. Your current proposed actions are paving the way for all this to happen and you are very much on the way to justifying your horoscope. Beware.”

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage Top Urgent’ is closed to new replies.