Raj Yogas

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajul

One astrologer told me that i have a lot of raja yogas and my kundali is very good. Is it true ? Can you let me the name of raja yogas present in my kundali ?

My dob is : 11th Feb , 1992, Time : 3:45 am , Place : Bareilly, UP
      Also I am looking to start my own business, what would be a good time to start my business and is it recommeneded for me to start my own business or do the job ?
      Also do I have yoga of going to foreign places in my kundali

Thank,

• #125870 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Sagittarius and rashi is Aries. Your birth nakshatra is Bharani ruled by Venus. Rahu in lagan forms the pitra dosha which is not good. Do pitra dosha remedies. As per your chart you have more promising chart for a job initially as long as your Mars mahadasha period if going on. Gains from foreign lands are indicated and should be explored.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #125890 Reply
      Rajul

Are there any raj yogas in my kundali ? Is yes which are those ?

• #125903 Reply
      TMR

You are the best judge to decide whether you have a Rajayoga(s) in your life from your past experience. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Is it not?

• #125913 Reply
      DEV

namaskaarah.
      It will be a great help to me, kindly suggest any kind of indication that could lead me ahead in life.
      Dob- 20/11/1988 | time 22:08 | Pihoragarh, uttarakhand.

Grateful!

• #125925 Reply
      TMR

Mars is the best planet in your horoscope and this will help you in getting a job in armed forces, police or in some defense services. When you work for ₹100, you will get a return of ₹125.

• #125992 Reply
      DEV

GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP.

PRANAAM.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Raj Yogas
Your information: