Regarding Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Siva

Hello Sir,

My name is Siva, my marriage is getting delayed. We are looking for a bride for the past 8 years but without any success. Is there any chance of marriage happening? Am I blessed enough to experience fatherhood in my life.

My details.

Date of Birth – 24/02/1984

Place – Pollachi

Time 9:54 AM

Regards.

• #123254 Reply
      TMR

Sure you will get married before 2024.

• #123258 Reply

Hello Siva,

First let us know if you have any health issue or such problems. Because, as per your planetary condition, it can give you some long standing health problems, legal issues.

People are scared seeing the Saturn-Mars combination in 7th house in your horoscope. I guess astrologers tell them not to proceed.

So, they are scared and above that if you also have some health issues or something, then it will be tough for you to marry. Because, time running is good but there are a few weakness in your horoscope and more over fear factor. So, I am asking this.

If you wish you can consult me for a detailed PAID reading,
      [email protected]

• #123264 Reply
      Siva

TMR Sir, thanks for your reply.

• #123266 Reply
      Siva

Hi Sourav sir,

I don’t have any health issues. I am perfectly fine. Though I am 38 years old, I do look like a guy who is below 30.

I am a well educated and a well travelled man, my only fear factor now is my age .What IF I don’t get a compatible girl? I was ready to compromise all these years on girl’s education, looks, her family background etc. The only thing I faced was rejection. Now I am wondering what went wrong.

• #123268 Reply

Hello Siva,

Better you get a PAID reading. And, if you believe in Remedies and Gemstones then I can help with a detailed PAID reading. I don’t sell any remedies but I can suggest and you can get them from outside sources. Many a times, prescribed Gemstones will be really costly.

You can contact me for PAID consultation.
      [email protected]

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Regarding Marriage
Your information: