Breaking News

Remedies for Doshas in marriage

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by TMRTMR.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramya

Actually our marriage is running around 4years but now only we came to know the doshas that are gana,bhakoot,yoni dosha whether all these doshas can get cancell or else any remedies are there please help me sir,it’s a humble request

• #98124 Reply
      Ramya

Girl
      Dob:13/12/1990
      Time:11:35pm

Boy
      Dob:26/07/1990
      Time:2:45pm

• #98173 Reply
      satish

om namaha shivaya

bhakoot dosha is not so severe as moon raasi lords is same planet mercury

star lord of moon are jupiter and sun which are good planets and well placed in both charts.

gana dosha is not very big paramter in overall assessment of compatibility

marriage related planets for both of you are sun and moon who are good freinds.

so all your fears are unfounded.

God bless you in your life

• #98607 Reply
      Rakshitha

We had physical relationship on lunar eclipse and ever since then we are facing alot of issues in my love life ,I want to know the remedy ,he isn’t willing to stay in my life

• #98638 Reply
      TMRTMR

Having physical relationship on lunar eclipse will no way affect your relationship. There may be other reasons for your mismatch of horoscopes. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #98660 Reply
      Akhil chandan

Dear sir :

Please suggest marriage solutions. My wife and I have been married 4 years now and we love each other but get into many fights/arguments related to my family and she’s unable to forget the hurt feelings she has. Will this ever stop and please provide solutions.

Boy: Nov 14, 1984 / 19:29:11, Jammu, India
      Girl: Sept 6, 1988 / 8:40 am, Gwalior, India

• #98673 Reply
      TMRTMR

As long as you realise what problems are there in marriage, it is easy to correct yourselves to enjoy marital bliss. Nobody else or astrological remedies can ever change your marital bliss or otherwise.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Remedies for Doshas in marriage
Your information: