Remedies for Doshas in marriage

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramya

Actually our marriage is running around 4years but now only we came to know the doshas that are gana,bhakoot,yoni dosha whether all these doshas can get cancell or else any remedies are there please help me sir,it’s a humble request

• #98124 Reply
      Ramya

Girl
      Dob:13/12/1990
      Time:11:35pm

Boy
      Dob:26/07/1990
      Time:2:45pm

• #98173 Reply
      satish

om namaha shivaya

bhakoot dosha is not so severe as moon raasi lords is same planet mercury

star lord of moon are jupiter and sun which are good planets and well placed in both charts.

gana dosha is not very big paramter in overall assessment of compatibility

marriage related planets for both of you are sun and moon who are good freinds.

so all your fears are unfounded.

God bless you in your life

• #98607 Reply
      Rakshitha

We had physical relationship on lunar eclipse and ever since then we are facing alot of issues in my love life ,I want to know the remedy ,he isn’t willing to stay in my life

• #98638 Reply
      TMR

Having physical relationship on lunar eclipse will no way affect your relationship. There may be other reasons for your mismatch of horoscopes. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #98660 Reply
      Akhil chandan

Dear sir :

Please suggest marriage solutions. My wife and I have been married 4 years now and we love each other but get into many fights/arguments related to my family and she’s unable to forget the hurt feelings she has. Will this ever stop and please provide solutions.

Boy: Nov 14, 1984 / 19:29:11, Jammu, India
      Girl: Sept 6, 1988 / 8:40 am, Gwalior, India

• #98673 Reply
      TMR

As long as you realise what problems are there in marriage, it is easy to correct yourselves to enjoy marital bliss. Nobody else or astrological remedies can ever change your marital bliss or otherwise.

• #102774 Reply
      Ramya

Time:11:35 pm
      Day:Thursday

Please tell me that whether i have Kaal Sarp dosha

• #102788 Reply
      TMR

No you do not have Kalasarpayoga.

• #102870 Reply
      Ramya

Thank u sir..

Girl
      Time:11:35pm

Boy
      Dob:26/07/1990
      Time:2:45pm

Marriage date:17/02/2016
      Tuesday muhurtam time between 10am to 10:30am…from past 4years not happy both..always sillything takes to big fight…even i lost my baby boy 5days old on October 2019..don’t know what to do..really fed up of fighting day by day..if there is any dosha..please tell us the shanti or homa or pooja to be done..ready to do anything so that v both should be happy lifelong with children’s…please sir help me

• #102874 Reply
      Ramya

Sorry its not Tuesday it’s Wednesday was muhurtam around 10am to 10:30am on 17 February 2016

• #102876 Reply
      TMR

Read https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ which will give you some indications for mismatch of horoscopes.

• #102881 Reply
      Ramya

I read sir,so you are telling that there is a mismatch of horoscopes,but marriage is over and running around 4years..now what to do..please tell me the solution to overcome these problems and lead Happy life..

• #102884 Reply
      TMR

If there were such shortcuts and remedies available, this world would have been a much better place. Mutual respect and understanding of each other is the only solution to survive a marriage. You can also read “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog Navagraha astrology Online

• #102918 Reply
      Ramya

I read sir,My husband dob is
      26/07/1990 time:2:45pm does he have Kalasarpa dosha tell me sir,Not able to find what is the reason for having children already had one miscarriage and lost one boy baby 5 days old..so want to know about childrens in our marriage

• #102923 Reply
      TMR

He has no Kalasarpayoga or any other dosha of infertility. You will have a child definitely by 2023 or around.

• #102926 Reply
      Ramya

Thank you sir

• #110453 Reply
      Anonymous

Boy-
      07/09/1995
      05:55 am
      Madurai, Tamilnadu

Girl-
      12/05/1997
      3:39 pm
      Madurai, Tamilnadu.

Pls tell about dosha remedies for marriage.

• #110459 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ and come through Paid consultation for a scientific matching. Also read “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog.

• #116361 Reply
      Jaysree

Hi I’ve been married since 4 yrs and had 2 miscarriages… my hus and I yoni kota is 0…we really have problems in that.. Just wanted to know whether we will have children or not.

Girl-

21hr30 p.m

Mauritius

Boy-

03hr20 a.m

Mauritius

Plz just see if we will have a child and what is the problem

• #116364 Reply
      TMR

The girl’s horoscope has Jupiter as the lord of 5th house indicative of children which has only 0.75%  strength which could be the reason for having no children so far. Also the husband is 4 years younger than the wife which could lead to marital problems too.

Viewing 20 reply threads
Reply To: Remedies for Doshas in marriage
Your information: