What do planets indicate for me?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      student56

Without sounding desperate or being over-dramatic, here is a cursory look at some of the biggest incidents of my life so far-

1- Dad lost his job in 2010, no family income, no family property, I am the sole bread earner, dad undergoing legal battle, pressure on whole family
      2-Dad and mom both have health problems increasing each year-diabetes, tension, arthritis, etc.
      3-My marriage talks broke down thrice,in 2010, 2012, 2015.
      4-My job results have not been satisfactory is past decade. I am earning money but just so.

So basically I would like to know mainly about my career and finances-any new job prospects? Can I go abroad? Any promotion in near future? Can I be a millionaire anytime? Can I buy a home anytime soon? Mainly I am just worried about my finances and how to take care of my family. I do not have any savings and I need to take care of my old parents. And we do not even have a home of our own. I need to buy a home for them.

And also anything about my marriage prospects if visible in my horoscope.

My birth details-

5 December 1984
      3.05 PM
      Rourkela, Odisha, India

Currently residing in Mumbai,India.

• #72961 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where I have given how to scientifically evaluate a horoscope. If you are interested you can come through Paid Consultation.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: What do planets indicate for me?
Your information: