When will I get married and how would be my wife?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Om

Sir,Pranam my Dob is December 02,1985 Time. 10.45pm, Place. Jorhat,Assam. Sir when will I get married and how would be my wife. Please guide. Regards.

• #20382 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your ascendant is Leo and 7th house is ruled by Saturn as Aquarius sign is there. 7th lord Saturn is combust and weak as it is in the sign of inimical planet Mars. Ketu in the 3rd house aspects the 7th house. Your 7th house and 7th lord is weak and marriage should be considered after doing proper matching of the horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20403 Reply
        Om

Sir,Thanks for the reply. Sir,7th lord in 4th Kendra house shouldn’t be of some relief? And in D9 7th lord in 2nd house with exalted mercury and yogkarak vargottam mars. Jupiter aspecting 7th house. However, Venus Rahu in d9 lagna and ketu in 7th giving some worry. Sir,what does this indicate about marriage in short? Regards.

• #20417 Reply
      Manish

You will have a charming wife. you will enjoy a happy married life with her. Your wife will be devoted and sincere. you will marry a woman with ideas or opinions that you do not agree with. you have to be patient and communicate with her. accept her nature because she is unlikely to change. you have the jealous nature which can hamper your married life.

God bless you.

• #20426 Reply
        Om

Thanks very much Manish sir for prediction. Sir, any guess for the possible period of my marriage with respect to Gochara and Dasha? My parents are searching for a suitable match. Regards.

• #20538 Reply
        Om Prakash

Thanks very much Manish sir for prediction. Sir, any guess for the possible period of my marriage with respect to Gochara and Dasha? My parents are searching for a suitable match. Thanks & Regards!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get married and how would be my wife?
Your information: