When will I get stable job and income

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by P.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      A s shankar

Date of birth 30.8.1965
      6.45pm
      Kumbakonam Tamil Nadu

• #45255 Reply
      TMR

You are nearing the end of job cycle and your running Mahadasa of Saturn is coming to an end in 2019. May be when your Mercury Mahadasa sets in Oct 2019, you will have a stable job of your own and associated income.

• #45266 Reply

Dear Shankar Ji,

According to me,Saturn is your strongest planet. Along with that you do have very good support of Jupiter and Sun. Saturn dasha is going to finish next year end.

So, If Saturn did not give You stable income source or any good earning , then I am sorry to say upcoming mercury dasha is likely not to give You anything better.

Moreover, You are likely to suffer on account of Your Children in up coming maha dasha.

Probably You didn’t use Your will power or worked hard through out your life and may have indulged yourself in taking alcohol, tobacco etc, so Saturn has not give You good things.

Regards.
      Astrologer Sourav.
      [email protected]

• #45313 Reply
      P

name prashant (Male)
      3:25 AM
      Delhi
      sir
      im working on contract basis in Govt. company with low salary. i want to ask when i get good job with good salary. how will be my future income. i try so many times for permanent . but they said we cant get permanent or there is no rule etc. what i do please sugguest . if i go for business . which business is good for me. Can i get good profit . how will my future income.when i get a good job or income?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get stable job and income
Your information: