When will I have a child

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Krati

Respected astrologers,

I have been trying to start family but I had 2 miscarriages and a gynaecological surgery after but no luck with pregnancy.

Can you please advise when I will have children and any remedies that I can do at home to get healthy pregnancy and healthy child.

DOB 15 Jan 1985

POB Chennai

TOB 9:15 PM

Thankyou !

• #140675 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the above chart we see that 5th house which is the house of children has Rahu. 5th lord Mars is in the 6th house which is not good. Jupiter which is the karka for children is debilitated and aspects the 5th lord Mars. Due to the planets above you will face issues related to progeny. Medical help will be important to achieve your objectives. Doing the remedies of Rahu and Jupiter will be helpful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #140695 Reply
      Krati

Thanks for the response sir.

I’m going through some medical procedures but it’s taking time.

Any predictions when this will happen as to time frame.

• #140726 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

To me, given birth-time seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and 5th lord of Pro-Creativity and Putra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru-dev are placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana – which also happens to be Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. They are uncomfortably close to each other and seem to engage in Graha-Yudha or Planetary war and Jupiter/Guru-dev seems to have gotten torched for being in close proximity. To make matters worse, both have low Shadbala and Sun/Ravi seems to be placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees… indicating weakness.

Current Maha-Dasha seems to be that of 2nd lord of Family Expansion Mercury/Budha. He is placed in the 5th house of Putra-Sthana or Pro-Creativity. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu…who has been active all through your adult life. Antara is that of Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja – the hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the House of Hearts and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru-dev.

In summary, it looks like there are limited Yogas for parental pleasure and the situation seems to be tending towards denial… although Saptamsa or D-7 seems to give a very small glimmer of hope. In any case, please provide insight into  advice and guidance you might have received from qualified medical experts.

Take care…

• #140769 Reply
      Krati

Thanks sir for the response.
      Still having some hopes. Is there
      Anything that I can follow which would change this?

• #140805 Reply
      Krati

Respected astrologers, Navneet and Buddy sir,

I have been taking doctors & expert medical opinion and they suggest 30% chance of pregnancy and they recommend to go for In vitro fertilisation, which is a complex process giving mental & physical stress and expensive procedure too.
      I’m unsure of whether I should go for it.
      Could you please predict if this process can bring some luck.

please reply sir.

thank you

Can you please advise if

• #140839 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’d encourage you to consider cleaner/safer options, along with any simple Vedic/Dharmic remedies like chanting simple mantras and pleading for divine grace/blessings, with unwavering bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #140840 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, I think there is more and persisting effect of Ketu… although upcoming Antara of Rahu and his transit thereafter might have some influence, as also create some compelling situation for unconventional options.

Take care…

• #140856 Reply
      Krati

Thanks buddy sir for your reply.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: When will I have a child
Your information: