Can you tell me can I am able to get married with this girl?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadanand Kothari

My detail
      19 Oct 1991
      10 25 am
      Calcutta,west bengal,india

I am fall in love since 2013,who is my assistant lecturer and my best friend.
      We are talk with each other regularly but recently at april 17 2018 she got engaged with a guy who is her like cousin (from close family) earlier she was not ready to live with that guy but now how it is possible I can’t understand but still she talk with me and I say I will always with you in any circumstances.

I really like and want to be an part of my life partner
      Her marriage date is 20 dec 2018.

So can destiny will realize her and she come back? I am praying lot.
      She was running ketu mahadasha
      And at the time of engagement she has ketu mahadasha Venus antardasha and rahu pratyantar.

I hear that ketu will give past life karma and take away the thing and reunion can you tell me she come back with me to get married..?
      Her details is 18 Aug 1991
      07 05 am
      Nagpur, maharashtra,india

TMR

Your horoscopes do not match at all and it will be better for you to forget about the relationship with her.

Dear Sadananda,

Please opt for paid consultation from me.

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav
      [email protected]

Sadanand Kothari

But sir my score I.e gun mila is good even she has running with ketu mahadasha I am running with Jupiter mahadasha.
      Both are good for spiritual path.

I am not able to forget her. I am doing all remedies to convince my planet. I have strong faith that god will do justice.

Please give me some clue or solution so she come back, I am try to convince her please help me

TMR

We are here to give astrological consultation the result of which will sometimes be not as per your wishes being satisfied. You can pray to God to grant your wishes.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can you tell me can I am able to get married with this girl?’ is closed to new replies.