Breaking News

Lack of friends,many gossipers around me at workplace.

Home Forums Free Astrology – Free Horoscope – Online Psychic Reading Lack of friends,many gossipers around me at workplace.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe

DOB 20 sept 1986

TIB 5m25 am

POB greece/thessaloniki

Hi,i don’t have friends,i diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder from my psychiatrist and in workplaces i got too many gossip and backbiting against me.

Things gonna improve later in this year?

• #115631 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have checked your horoscope earlier also and given you remedies you should do those if you want to see some improvement in your life. You need to understand that astrology is all about planets, Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn etc. These cosmic bodies do not influence anyone based upon your religion or gender. If the Sun shows in the morning. The Sun does not  see if its light is falling on male, female or if the person is Indian, German, Italian or British. It does what it is supposed to do that is give light. If someone is not ok with the Sun light that can be his / her individual problem. Similarly, your natal charts indicate where is your strength and weaknesses. If you do not do the remedies that you can never see improvement. I suggest you do the remedies that I provided and you will see major improvement in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115651 Reply
      Joe

Repost redemies please and i will try it,for how long?

• #115654 Reply
      Joe

Can you repost the remedies sir?

• #115655 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes I will look at your charts again and resend today.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #115696 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Here are some of the remedies that you should be doing.

1. Recite Mantra “Om Namaha Shivaye”

Sit in a place where you find no disturbance, close your eyes and meditate on the above Mantra. You can look up some youtube videos on how to say this mantra and how to meditate on this mantra.

2. Keep a Silver glass and drink water in a SIlver glass regularly

3. Keep a Dog, preferably a black one. Take care, give food to the Dog yourself.

4. Do not sleep late, and learn to wake up early.

5. learn to use positive affirmations to program your subconscious  mind.  Use affirmations like “I am Happy”, “All is Well” .

Use these small techniques to bring big difference in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Lack of friends,many gossipers around me at workplace.
Your information: